Players: katemare, giacomoart, davina_small,
System: Universalis 1st edition (Giacomoart, are you ok with that? Just it's the only edition I have %)
Rules Quick Reference: download (pages 1-2 and 5 - russian translation, pages 3-4 - original; the link is good for a week).
I suggest to use the default starting conditions: 25 coins and 5 coins refreshment.
I can also suggest means to post hidden bids: spoiler tags! (drag text to hightlight). Just switch to HTML mode and type:
<font color=white style="background:white">text</font>.
And we can start a new thread for each scene, so the game would look neat and organized.
- Naval adventure.
- Lovecraft-esque horror. (Details, )
- Pseudo-historic setting of Elizabethan time. (Details)
- Moral choice between sin and virtue.
- No supernatural facts or components can be introduced into the game until there are 3 or 4 characters marked with "sympathetic" trait. (Details)
- No interrupts.
- Try to challenge only such details and/or in such way that preceding text wouldn't have to be overwritten.
- If a player doesn't act on his turn for a day, the next player can take the turn for free, or any other player can take it for 1 coin.
- Refresh rate for each scene based on the number of players who get refreshed: 12 for 2, 8 for 3, 6 for 4, 5 for 5 or more.
Scene #1: Sea BattleFramed by giacomoart
Scene #2: During the StormFramed by katemare
Components (control indicated by K or G letter):
|the Carribean Sea (K)||Storm (K)|
- heavy rain (x2)
- howling winds
- melee weapon
- wheellock pistol
pirate queen (K)
- red hair
- off-hand dagger
- strong spirit
- sympathetic character
- armed sailors
- armed sailors
- great teamwork
- a slew
|Will Bowyer, seadog|
- armed sailor
- experienced navigator
|Ship's boys #1 and #2|